Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flying!: Okanagan Lake


We spent the weekend at Sarah and Padra's in Kelowna. At one point on Sunday afternoon, their neighbour arrived in his helicopter. The kids have seen this before and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Even cooler, though? This time, unbeknownst to them, he was touching down in order to take them up!



All the kids wanted a turn, even the smallest ones! That's six kids altogether. So sweet neighbour John took us up in 3 trips! An adult and two kids each. They were stunned.





Riding up front. She looks like a pro!


I love all the lines.


I didn't get a shot of it, but I was amazed at the amount of backyard pools in Kelowna! I guess it's the Vancouverite in me. I felt like I was flying over LA!


View of the dock, coming back home...


He won't forget this!

No comments:

Post a Comment