Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Breathing: Spring Break on the Island

Inhale. Exhale. 

Time to do some deep breathing on Vancouver Island. Oh we needed it. 
This time my brother, Graham, and Kyla joined us for 4 nights. It was fun to show them the places that mean so much to us. 

***

On this day, it was just the five of us. At one of our very favourite places. I'm so thankful that my whole family feels the same way about this place as I do...













On their last night with us, my brother set up his fancy-pants iPad and projector and stereo sound system combo, and we watched a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones. Jay got right into it, but after the emotional angst of reading the novels, I don't know if I'm able to go back and now watch it all...
It was fun to watch a big screen in the little house though!


No comments:

Post a Comment