Monday, February 6, 2012

Loving: What's Great About Today


Clear and sunny skies, making the mountain view from my front window just beautiful, even with power lines and not-so-lovely houses blocking the view.


Time with my nieces, one who is about to turn 13 (!!) and the other a wee 15 months old. Playing with toys my kids have long ago set aside for her.


Knitting projects galore to choose from, just have to make a decision...luckily I always have more than one on the go!


A hot cup of tea and the first module to absorb, from The Whole Kitchen Workshop.
So incredibly excited to start this journey.

1 comment:

  1. All that yarn looks awesome! I also have several projects going all at once...all the time. I get bored easily so I move onto something different. I also tend to have projects all over the house so that no matter where I am, I can always pick up something if I have a chance :-)

    I am definitely enjoying the first module! And the community on the forums is great! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete